We love hearing great stories, actionable advice, and unique perspectives from our friends in the personal finance community.
Whether you’re an expert in family planning, career advancement, wise investing, or just an all-around personal finance guru, we’d love to hear from you.
Ready to submit an article to Smart Penny Institute? Please see our submission guidelines:
- 600-1000 words
- Avoid being overly promotional of a product, service, or company.
- We prefer to recognize the writer over the persona, so please include a personal headshot photo (at least 300×300) as well as permission to use your first and last name.
- Please include a short bio (50-100 words).
- Include the name and link to your website or blog.
- Include a link to one preferred social media outlet.
After receiving your article, we may:
- Edit your article for clarity or length.
- Record your article for our Audio Articles series.